- Pre-heat oven (180°C fan / 200°C / gas 6)
- Make the piri piri marinade – mix all the ingredients together then add a spoonful around the salmon and place the salmon in the fridge until required.
- Place the red onions, garlic, butternut squash and red peppers on to a roasting tray. Season with salt, pepper and mix the rest of the marinade around the vegetables.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes (or until the vegetables are cooked).
- While the vegetables are cooking make the yogurt dressing. Place the yogurt into bowl add the lime juice, mint and season. Mix well. If the dressing is too thick add a tbsp of water and mix through. Place in fridge until needed.
- After 10 minutes of the vegetables being in the oven, put the salmon portions on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- When the salmon and vegetables are ready, remove from the oven.
- Heat up the mixed grains by following the cooking instructions on the back of pack and mix through the roasted vegetables.
- Squeeze the remaining half of lime over the salmon and vegetables.
- Divide onto 2 plates and drizzle over the yogurt dressing.
Alternatively look for MOWI Piri Piri roast salmon. To heat up, loosely wrap in tin foil and bake for 12 -14 minutes.