This privacy notice applies for processing of personal data carried out by Mowi for any persons not employed by Mowi.
Mowi Consumer Products UK Ltd (reg. SC349437) is the Data Controller, meaning responsible for the manner in which Mowi process your personal data.
Personal data means any information concerning a natural person, e.g. name, e-mail address, telephone number or an evaluation that can be linked to a natural person (data subjects).
This privacy notice will provide general information concerning the processing of personal data, including which personal data Mowi may process, why Mowi may process the personal data and the rights of the data subjects in this regard.
Personal data that may be processed
Mowi may process the following personal data of persons not employed by Mowi:
- first name
- date of birth
- telephone number
- public social media profiles
- IP address
- e-mail address
- geo location
How personal data is collected
Mowi collects personal data by/from direct contact with you, online forms, third parties, newsletters etc.
Legal basis and purpose
The legal basis and the purpose for Mowi’s processing of your personal data is based on your consent, and direct mail.
If the legal ground for Mowi’s processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time for any reason.
Mowi has implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data. We store personal data on servers with limited access located in secured facilities, and our security measures are monitored and evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Deletion of personal data
Mowi has routines that ensure that personal data will be deleted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you believe there are grounds for deletion of personal data concerning you, please contact us to request deletion of personal data.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Personal data are not to be disclosed to third parties unless Mowi is obliged to disclose such information.
Mowi may engages third parties which will process personal data on Mowi’s behalf. Mowi only engage third parties which have provided sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that the processing will meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, to ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Transfer to third countries outside the EU/EEA
Mowi will not transfer your personal data to third countries outside the EU/EEA unless you have you have expressly been informed [and consented to] otherwise.
Your rights as a data subject
In the event that Mowi processes your personal data, you will have the following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is processed by Mowi and, where that is the case, access the personal data and information regarding the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned etc.
- You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- You have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to processing of personal data.
- You have the right to obtain deletion of your personal data. Mowi will be obligated to delete personal data concerning you unless there are legal grounds for continuing to process the personal data.
If you believe that Mowi’s processing of personal data is in violation of the General Data Protection regulation, you have the right to lodge a written complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority in your country.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics in order to analyze the traffic on our website. Cookies are anonymous and cannot be linked directly to a specific person.
Google Analytics use the following cookies: _ga, _gid, _gat, etc. More information can be found on Google Analytics website.
- Vimeo: We use Vimeo for videos published on our website. Vimeo have their own cookies and gather user data. Read more on vimeo.com
- Font Awesome: We use icons from fontawesome.com. Font Awesome have their own cookies and gather user data. Read more on their website.
Mowi Consumer Products UK Ltd
Address: Mowi Consumer Products UK Ltd, Admiralty Park, Rosyth, Scotland, UK, KY11 2YW