Avocado, black bean and feta salsa:
- Place all the ingredients for the salsa in a large bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place all the ingredients for the chimichurri in a small bowl and mix well, adding more oil if necessary to achieve a drizzling consistency. Taste and adjust the seasoning if required.
Chipotle salmon skewers
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C for 5 minutes.
- Cut the salmon fillets into large chunks. Alternate threading pieces of the red onion, courgette, yellow pepper and salmon chunks onto the skewers.
- In a small bowl, mix the chipotle paste with the lime juice and baste this over the skewers until well coated. Season the skewers with salt and pepper.
- Once the air fryer is hot, place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of the basket to prevent the skewers from sticking and carefully place your skewers on top.
- Air fry for 6-8 minutes until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are slightly charred.
- When you are ready to serve, heat the tortilla wraps and place one in the centre of each plate.
- Top with the salsa, salmon skewers, drizzle over the chimichurri and sprinkle over some freshly chopped coriander.