- Pre-heat oven (180°C fan / 200°C / gas 6)
- In a bowl add the passata, 3 tbsp sundried tomato paste and mascarpone, mix together. Add the basil and season with salt & pepper.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta (as per the cooking instructions on the pack). Drain the pasta and refresh in cold water. Drain well before adding to the sauce.
- Remove the salmon from the pack and flake into the pasta. Gently mix all together.
- Place the salmon & pasta mix into an oven-proof dish.
- Place the breadcrumb with 1 tbsp sundried tomato paste, olive oil and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Scatter the breadcrumb mix all over the pasta.
- Bake in the oven for 30 -40 minutes or until it is hot.
For a little extra – added some cherry tomatoes or roasted peppers to the pasta mix before topping with the crumb.
Alternatively serve with balsamic roasted cherry tomatoes – simply brush with a little olive oil (preferably use vine tomatoes), splash a little balsamic vinegar over the tomatoes, season with a little sea salt and a pinch of dried chilli flakes and place in the oven for around 20 minutes or until the tomatoes just start to burst.