- Cut the avocado into cubes, season with salt, pepper and lemon. Dice the red onion. Chop the fresh herbs.
- Combine the yogurt with a drizzle of olive oil, lime zest, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Grill the sweetcorn in a pan for a few minutes with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook the salmon in the pan, for about 8 minutes, until done (you can adjust the cooking to your liking).
- Heat the mini tortillas in the pan for a few minutes.
- Serve the tortillas with a little yogurt sauce, cooked salmon, diced red onion and avocado, and corn. You can serve the tacos with a drizzle of lime juice.