Appetizers / Snacks
Smoked Salmon & baby baked potatoes with creme fraiche and caviar
- Wash and dry the potatoes and place on a baking tray which has been lined with sea salt.
- Bake in the oven (180°c fan) for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 2 – 3 minutes.
- With a knife, make a cross on the tops of the potatoes. Pinch the base of the potato to open up the top.
- Top the potatoes with crème fraiche, smoked salmon and caviar (if using).
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.