Smoked salmon pita with cucumber, tomatoes, avocado and rocket salad
Under 15 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Heat the pita bread by placing it in an oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the salmon into fine slices.
- Wash and slice the tomato.
- Wash and peel the cucumber. Slice it finely.
- Fry bacon in a pan until it is golden.
- Peel and slice the avocado.
- Wash and dry the rocket salad.
- Wash and finely slice the radishes.
- Cut the pita open and spread the BBQ sauce inside. Place the salmon and all the other ingredients and season with salt and pepper.