Smoked salmon, scrambled eggs & asparagus (MOWI style)
Under 15 mins
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the crème fraiche. Lightly season with salt & pepper (be careful not to add too much salt as the smoked salmon is naturally salty). Whisk the crème fraiche into the eggs
- Pre-heat a grill pan
- Toss the asparagus in a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Brush both sides of the sourdough with olive oil. Place on the grill for about a minute or until grill marks appear. Turn the bread over and repeat
- Remove the sourdough and place onto two plates
- Place the asparagus onto the grill pan and cook for 4-5 minutes turning occasionally until the asparagus is charred
- While the asparagus is cooking melt the butter into a sauce pan (or non stick frying pan) and add the egg mixture. Gently stir on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until the eggs start to cook. Just before you think the eggs are ready remove from the heat and stir for another minute until they are cooked (they will carry on cooking).
- Divide the scrambled eggs between each slice of bread. Take 2 slices of smoked salmon and place next to the scrambled eggs.
- Remove the asparagus from the grill pan and divide onto each plate.
- Serve with an extra twist of freshly ground black pepper