Asparagus wrapped in smoked salmon with a crème fraiche & Tarragon dip
- Place the mayonnaise, crème fraiche, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and tarragon together in a bowl and season with salt & pepper and mix. Place in the fridge until required.
- Trim the end of the asparagus (removing the woody part) and cut roughly 7cm in length
- Blanch in boiling salted water for a minute (make sure the water is rapidly boiling before adding the asparagus this will help keep it nice and green).
- Remove the aspragus and quickly cool down in cold water
- Once the asparagus is cold remove from the water and place on a piece of kitchen towel.
- Wrap the smoked salmon strip around the asparagus
- Place a skewer through the smoked salmon and asparagus and serve with the crème fraiche dip.