- Place the minced salmon in a bowl. Add the chilli, ginger, garlic, spring onions and salt. Mix together in a bowl and with your hand, work the salmon until it becomes a sticky consistency.
- Add the breadcrumb and mix through.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (this gives the burgers time to firm up)
- Divide into 4 even-sized pieces and shape into round patties, gently flattening.
- Place the burgers on a plate and cover with cling film and put back in the fridge for at least another 30 minutes (they can also be made the night before)
- Place the burgers in a frying pan (or grill pan) and cook on a medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side before transferring onto a baking tray.
- Place in a preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6 and cook for 12 -14 minutes.
- Check that the burgers are cooked through before serving
For the Sriracha Mayonnaise:
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl