- Bake the sweet potatoes in an oven (180°c fan) for around 50 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and once cool enough to hold cut the potatoes open and scoop the flesh. Place the sweet potato flesh in a bowl and add the chipotle paste and 2 tbsp olive oil and season. Mix together well.
- To make the salsa heat a deep frying pan up on the stove and add 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add the onions, garlic, sweetcorn and season. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the onions start to soften.
- Add the black beans and cumin and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the tomatoes, lime juice and coriander. Taste and adjust the seasoning if required.
- Slice down the centre of the salmon portion (lengthways), try not to slice through the skin. Open the salmon (should have a butterfly shape). Sprinkle the salmon with the BBQ rub and then brush with a little olive oil.
- Heat up a Grill pan or frying pan and cook the salmon on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes before turning the salmon over and cooking for a further 3 – 4 minutes or until the salmon is cooked.
- To serve place the sweet potato mash on the plate, placing the salmon on top. Spoon the salsa over the salmon and around the plate.