- Place the jasmine rice into a pan of boiling water and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer the rice to a sieve and run under cold water until the rice is cold. Drain well, place in a bowl and cling film. Refrigerate until needed.
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients. Cling film and place in the fridge until needed.
- Divide the rice between two bowls.
- Slice or dice the avocado into large pieces.
- Divide the avocado, edamame beans, spring onions and cucumber between the two bowls.
- Flake the roast salmon fillets and divide between the two bowls.
- Remove the dressing from the fridge and drizzle over the dish.
- Garnish the two bowls with sliced red chillies, sesame seeds and coriander sprigs
For an alternative, replace the slow roast salmon with smoked salmon slices. Just slice the smoked salmon into 10mm ribbons and add to the poke bowl.