- To make the pickled radish, mix the sliced radish with the salt, sugar and vinegar. Cover with film and place in the fridge for at least an hour. Drain and discard the liquid before serving.
- Make the Ponzu dressing. Place mirin, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, lime juice and orange juice in a bowl and mix.
- Open the pack of smoked salmon and place onto a plate or cut into strips.
- Sprinkle the sliced spring onions, red chilli strips, coriander and sesame seeds over the smoked salmon or serve in small bowls at the side.
- Serve with ginger, pickled radish and wasabi paste.
- Serve the ponzu dressing as a dipping sauce or pour over the salmon.
For an alternative Ponzu dressing replace the orange & lime juice with Yuzu juice.