- Drizzle the honey over the salmon, season with salt and half the cracked pepper. Roll each salmon portion in a tbsp of pinhead oatmeal.
- To cook the salmon heat up a frying pan with a tbsp of oil. Place the salmon portions into the frying pan. Cook for a minute on each side of the salmon. Remove from the frying pan and placed on a greaseproof lined baking tray. Place the salmon in an oven and cook for 20 minutes or until cooked (if you prefer to miss out frying simply place the salmon onto a baking tray and cook in the oven for 22 minutes.
- Place the whisky and cracked peppercorns in a sauce pan and reduce the whisky by half.
- Add the stock and crème fraiche and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until the sauce has started to thickened
- Whisk in the butter and remove from the heat
- Stir in the mustard and chives and serve