- Pre-heat oven to 200°C / fan 180°C
- In a bowl, coat the chickpeas with the chipotle paste and spread out on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 35 – 40 minutes. When the chickpeas are crisp, leave to cool and stored in an airtight container until needed.
- Place all of the dressing ingredients together in a bowl and whisk together.
- Place half the roasted chickpeas in a food bag. With the back of a pan crush the chickpeas
- In a bowl place the avocado, cucumber, coriander, salad leaves and season.
- Add the dressing and mix the salad together. Divide between plates or transfer to one large serving plate.
- Top the salad with the flaked Piri Piri salmon and scatter over the roasted chickpeas