Salmon Fillet in a Bun
Under 30 mins
- Make the dressing – Combine the dark soya sauce, honey, grated ginger and brow sugar in a pan and heat slowly. Once the mixture has reduced by half, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Preparation – Turn on the grill for the salmon and burger buns. Start prepping when the grill comes up to temperature. Cut a thick slice of tomato and red onion for each burger.
- Cook the salmon – Place the salmon fillets under a preheated grill. Cook the salmon for 4 mins on either side and remove from the heat.
- Toast the burger bun – Split buns in half and arrange them on a baking sheet, cut-side up. Toast under the grill, until golden, 2-3 mins. TIP: Keep an eye on buns so they don’t burn!
- Dress the salmon – Top each salmon with the soya and ginger dressing. Remember sometimes ‘less is more’, the soya dressing can be salty. Sprinkle some sesame seeds over the top.
- Assemble – Place mixed leaves, tomato and red onion slices on top of the bottom bun. Then add the salmon fillet, top with the other half of the burger bun and enjoy your MOWI masterpiece.