Salmon Noodle Salad
Under 30 mins
- Make the dressing – Combine the dark soya sauce, honey, grated ginger and brown sugar in a pan and heat slowly. Once the mixture has reduced by half, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Prepare the vegetables – Chop the red cabbage and mixed peppers into small 1cm cubes.
- Cook noodles – Bring a pan of water to a rolling boil. Season the water with salt and a dash of sesame oil and drop in the noodles. Make sure to stir the noodles until the water begins to boil again to stop them from sticking together. Check noodles are cooked and remove from the heat, drain well and refresh with cold water.
- Cook salmon – Place the salmon fillets under a preheated grill. Cook the salmon for 4 minutes on either side and remove from the heat.
- Build the salad – Mix the noodles with a dash of sesame oil, chopped peppers, red cabbage and edamame beans. In four serving dishes place your mixed leaves, top with the noodle mix and place a salmon fillet on each portion.
- Finish – To finish the dish, drizzle the salmon with the soya and ginger dressing. Remember sometimes ‘less is more’, the soya dressing can be salty. Sprinkle some sesame seeds over the top and enjoy your MOWI masterpiece.