Appetizers / Snacks
Smoked salmon & cucumber
- Remove the smoked salmon from the pack and cut each slice of smoked salmon into strips (roughly 1cm wide)
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, dill, lemon juice, salt & pepper together.
- Slice the cucumber so you have round 3mm thick pieces. Alternatively cut the cucumber to about 30mm in length, then quarter and remove the cucumber seeds (this should give you a Gondola shape)
- Place the cream cheese mix into a pipping bag and pipe on top of the cucumber (alternatively use a teaspoon to top the cucumber with the cheese mix)
- Ruffle the smoked salmon and place on top of the cream cheese
- Garnish the smoked salmon with the sprigs of dill