Smoked Salmon Pesto Eggs
- Peel and remove the stone from the avocado. Dice the avocado and place in a bowl. Season with a little salt & pepper and a good squeeze of lemon juice. With the back of a folk mash the avocado then mix in the pea shoots.
- Add the pesto to a non-stick frying pan and warm up.
- Stir for a few second until the oil starts to separate from the pesto.
- Add the eggs and cover the pan with a lid or tin foil.
- Cook on a low heat for about 3 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking (if you like them sunny side over flip them halfway through cooking)
- While the eggs are cooking toast the bread
- To serve divide the avocado mash between the two slices of bread.
- Any pesto remaining in the pan place on top of the avocado then top with the eggs
- Divide the smoked salmon between the two pesto eggs and finish with a few grinds of black pepper