- Open the pack of smoked salmon and cut the salmon into strips
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook as per the instructions. Add the, peas and broad beans to the pasta for the last 3 minutes of cooking.
- While the pasta is cooking in a pan, melt the butter and add the fennel and capers and gently cook for 2-3 minute.
- Add the mascarpone and 1-2 ladles of the pasta water (about 150ml). Simmer and stir for a 2-3 minutes or until the mascarpone becomes a sauce-like consistency. Add the lemon juice, zest, dill and stir through.
- Drain the pasta and vegetables well and add to the sauce (before draining the pasta reserve a little more pasta water). Add the smoked salmon and mix through the pasta. If the sauce is a little thick when mixed through the pasta, loosen it with a spoonful of pasta water.
- Divide onto 2 plates or pasta bowls
Divide the smoked salmon pasta between 2 pasta bowls