- Bring a large pan of water to the boil (there is no need to salt the water as the Samphire will be salty enough).
- Cook the Samphire and peas for 1-2 minutes then remove from the water (keeping the water). Cool the samphire and peas down in cold water
- Bring the water back to the boil and add the Asparagus & green beans and cook for 2- 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender but still firm. Drain and cool down in cold water
- Drain the vegetables well in a colander and gently dry with kitchen towel.
- Place all the vegetables into a bowl and add the pea shoots. Pour over the dressing and gently toss together. Adjust the seasoning if required.
- Divide the salad between two dishes. Slice each slice of smoked salmon in half and top each salad with 4 pieces of smoked salmon. Sprinkle over the pine nuts
Lemon & Poppy Seed Dressing
- Place all the ingredients together and mix well